WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER CONTACT

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
Photo of the Day
Photobucket
Links

Amel | Helena | Jessica | Lia | Silvi |

Dance with me

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Minhyuk's 21st BIRTHDAY ♥
Written @ 02.33
Hello everybody ! Long time no see ^^ haha . Miss you all ({}) . Today, 28 June, 2011 is a special day for me , and Boice in the world ~
Today is Kang Minhyuk's birthday . I'm very very excited :D 
I'll upload my photos about Minhyuk's day ^^ , I hope you like it . 


I made it kkk~ Minhyuk birthday's cake :9

I made it for hmm, 2 hours ^^ 



 and finally I see his name on TTWW ^^

I hope Minhyuk oppa see this, and I really want CN Blue to come to Indonesian :'((
Happy Birthday, Selamat Ulang Tahun, 생일 축하 해요, 生日快乐, feliz cumpleaños, joyeux anniversaire my beloved bias in kpop idol, KANG MINHYUK♥♥ I really love him {}

NB: my english is really bad, so sorry and please understandable me T___T thank you so much, xx 
terima kasih, thankyou, gomawo, kamsahamnida, gracias, merci, danke Photobucket

Label: , ,