WEBMISTRESS DISCLAIMER CONTACT

Hello creatures! Welcome to my blog! Click the tabs above to explore my blog. Constructive criticisms are highly appreciated. Don't forget to leave a tag!
Photo of the Day
Photobucket
Links

Amel | Helena | Jessica | Lia | Silvi |

Dance with me

Credits
A Round of Applause to the following
Designer: Cynna
Image: Cyworld KR
Host: Blogger
Scripts : Dynamic Drive
Dont Leave, Sungmin :'(
Written @ 02.46
17th July 2010, 3.28 pm is the date and time our precious beloved Lee Sungmin leave us on twitter :'( *heartbreaking*
Gw Inget banget tuh status terakhir Sungmin oppa, yang kebeteluan gw ReTweet :(
ini dia :
저는 이 글을 마지막으로 트위터 그만안녕할게요~^^ㅎ 그동안 재미있게 잘 사용했구 관심가져주신 많은 분들 감사해요^^ 쑝!!! 
How am I not shocked ? I was very surprised with the latest tweets Sungmin oppa :( ! .  
He was one member of Super Junior who include diligent in updating twitter. But now we've @ myblacksmile no longer on twitter. But I believe, though like that, Sungmin only cover just a twitter account. He will not leave the ELF who loved him so much over the years. So keep loving Sungmin Oppa :) whatever happens.:')
Even though myself was also very sad :'( VERY SAD !! Eonjena Saranghae myblacksmile , Lee Sungmin :) 
We always love you :) of ELF in the world :)
HWAITING OPPA ! I'll love you . 
we always MISS his smile :') 

I called this, sungmin's black smile :)

 Sungmin with Kyuhyun :) 

Yang penting sekarang adalah, kita gausah sedih kalo Sungmin delete acc Twitternya :') 
Maybe, cuma ada sedikit problem lah ya :3 jadi gausah khawatir. We always Miss, Sungmin oppa !  
note : Kepp following my Twitter :) kamsahamnida, gomawo !

Label: , , ,